Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-17-2012, 02:27 PM
Approved Member

No, something is wrong when they are trying to move. Although i don't get crash now when i attack them close range so its improvement. I actually reinstalled whole thing over and even that didn't help, you guys don't have this problems with them? o.O

EDIT: Game crashes instantly when they wanna make first step. Skills aren't an issue anymore, although they were.
First thing i did was changing post... to your 1st solution, i now can attack them at close range and they can attack me (if they don't move) without problem. Game crashed right after 2nd stack tried to use invisibility, so i changed attacks... to your 1st solution and there was no more problem. Changing both to 2nd solution, nothing changed, but game still crash, when they try to move right when then try to step.

Last edited by HardWithStyle; 02-17-2012 at 02:36 PM. Reason: More details