Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR Questions

RNR Questions All questions about game.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2012, 03:01 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArTHaS View Post
Maybe you're right but i don't agree at all...

The game has some negatives but much more better and detailed than ETS, GTS or UKTS, or any trucking game. I think it can take 7/10.

For example it has better graphics than Euro Truck Simulator, German Truck Simulator, etc. We couldn't upgrade our truck with visuals on GTS, ETS etc..

But yes, the bigger companies should do a trucking game...
I'm not sure about that. I also have German Truck Simulator, and with the graphics turned up all the way, it's not bad. The graphics in this one are pretty good, but as far as from a truckers actual point of view, it's completely inaccurate. I'm a trucker, and they lack realistic everything. Speed limits (55, moving to 65 sometime), weigh stations (there are NONE, when they have over 15 in California alone), Local Roadways (such as LA, San Fransisco, Reno, etc) are missing, a lot of highways are completely blocked off, and honestly, as a trucker, the state of California sucks. They need to allow us to leave, much farther east than just Reno! Also, at least throw Las Vegas, NV in there! They have billboards all over for it, but we can't go there? We should be able to take a break and gamble too.

Also, one odd fact about this game.... I don't understand why we have trucks with sleepers but can't sleep in them, we have to hit up a hotel, Why????