Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-25-2011, 10:40 AM
Registered Member

Default Regarding living items and armor bearers.....

Hello people of the 1c forums! I played KBTL a year back and really enjoyed the game..... but never thought to look through the interesting forum that the game has...So finally i have decided to come to the community with this question i have

so after searching a bit around the forums for the question above ( might have missed it cause im bad at searching like that ) but i was wondering how do those two interact in the game? does the morale of living items go down when in possesion of a companion/ armor bearer? If it does not it would be a reasonable idea to pick up a companion cause im currently spoilt for choice for a companion and havent picked one as sometimes surpressing multiple items can be a pain

PS: Am playing armored princess but through crossworlds if it matters.

Last edited by Zen; 12-25-2011 at 10:52 AM.