Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies > Ghost of Moscow: Death to Spies

Ghost of Moscow: Death to Spies Upcoming stealth-action for PC and Xbox360

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2011, 11:06 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz Shaw View Post
Nobilis is out of the question! They published localized versions of the original Death to Spies, with the censored Nazi textures. You forgot to mention Aspyr, they published localized versions of Moment of Truth.
oh haha. I'd actually completely forgotten nobilis already published the first death to spies game. it was just a list off the top of my head of who would be interested or compatible with the game. aspyr only publish in north america I think, so I have no interest in them. hehe.

if paradox interactive can "save" haggard like they saved ino-co after 1c dumped them I think that would be the optimal scenario. although of course I don't know the deals ino-co have with paradox, so they might still be screwed once paradox have no more use for them. but right now they are still getting work done and games released.

this is a separate rant, and unrelated to 1c/haggard, but paradox seem a bit too focused (or unfocused as the case is hehe) on following the latest popular garbage these days but without really the conviction to stick to something and actually see it through or let it turn into something. like their CONNECT community system/initiative seem pretty much abandoned already (connect.paradoxplaza.com). way too hung up in the american pr tech bubble idiocy. they're not actually interested in building a community on there, it's just the next wave of pr buzzwords they have to adhere to. but regardless of their twitter/facebook shenanigans they're still releasing a lot of great games, and seem interested in releasing great PC focused games.