Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2011, 04:11 PM
Approved Member

I am sorry if this is a double posting, I thought I had posted this already but somehow I do not see it in this thread:

Type of improvement: Graphics

Explanation of proposals:
possible to run the game on 3 monitors view like with original IL2FB use3renders=1 option?
related to your question:
5. Will it be possible to run the game on 3 monitors?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luthier
Personally, I'm flying on three monitors. If it’s not working for you, we need a more specific description of the problem.
The IL2FB conf.ini had the option use3renders=1 for users of Matrox Parfelia (and later users of TrippleHead2Go and later to everybody as most High level ATI/NV cards allow connection of three monitors) which would increase the field of view from the initial Center view by adding the left side vie and the right side view.
This would tripple the amount of view: When you are looking for excample front at 90° FOV view you can see 90° on the left side and 90° on the right side as well.
A screenshot (IL2FB, anno2007):

Benefits: Improved view, near to real-life "field of vision" view. Bring the game at the same level as other advanced flight sims and other games which already offer this option for players with high end PCs.

~S~