Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2011, 11:36 PM
Registered Member

Default Fanatec with CSP what am I doing wrong :(

Hi Guys need help!

I have never had so many issues setting up a controller for a game as I have with this one.

I know i need to assign the controls (as per another thread) since the devlopers in all their wisdom forgot to add Fanatec, but i can't for the life of me set up the clutch

I managed to fluke getting the accel to work (only to about 75% before stops and the engine revs drop.... but better than nothing )
And the brake just worked from the word go..
but when it comes to the clutch I can't set it, if i try it stops the accel from working.

I'm no geek but i have always managed to set up the wheel fairly easily with every other game i have except this one..

Im a big fan of 4 Wheel driving and am little disapointed after spending money to get this game, my first impressions are its a POS which is disapointing. it also means i have advised several people with Fanatec wheels not to waste their money.

Can someone please help!