Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2011, 12:23 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trumper View Post
Well they need to get this one finished before people will have faith to purchase any more,once bitten twice shy.
If they can't get it right on a small theatre of ops such as BoB how on earth are they going to cope with something many times larger.

I totally agree...
Not that I regret that they focus on Eastern front, Battle of Britain has always been in my "Not interested in- sphere"... But they should really focus on getting the platform in order: sound, gfx..you name it.. AND introduce these changes on the existing product before release of this second title. If this title continue to be broken, there is no chance mpst of us will buy another title.
Amongst our squadmembers, maybe 15 bought Clod when it was released, and maybe 3 fly it occasionally... the rest can't or won't play it as it is now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD_Titus View Post
it's an extension of the same project
sure, but they can't "wait" to fix Clod. It must be in order before the release of this ..."extension" ...

Last edited by F19_Klunk; 12-01-2011 at 12:29 AM.