Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2011, 02:54 PM
Approved Member

Question undead and human or beast

i was playing paladin and did have great attack and defense but i did have human army. Now i have 9 in attack and 15 defense and 9 intligent and when i kill a eneamy that was stong or sligty strong its not soo hard becase some of them get resurection. and i have vampire and cured ghost and demon decaying zombie skeleton that can fire a bow and demon. its strange that when i did use only human army some of them was weak and some of them was not cheap too buy but the undead is hard to beat i see and its strange that i can beat a eneamy that is strong og sligty strong.

i did beat a hero that did have 10 attack and 6 defense magic i dont rember and he was strong og more.

there you kill kraken you have a hero enamy that have lots og magic he use all the time mirror troop he was easy to beat but i did lose some undead. how come that undead is stronger then human. or is it that beast crusture is strong and human is weak?