Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2011, 10:47 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Krupi View Post
"We obviously remain hard at work on the series. We will continue to improve the game up until the eventual release of its sequel."

Above is an extract from your last update, as expected from such a sentence there is muttering in the ranks about what this actually means.

Could you give us an insight into the future of Cliffs of Dover and Battle for Moscow!

Will the sequel be a standalone, addon or will it be both?
Excellent question Krupi (which I have actually asked Ilya before and received no response). I'm rapidly losing faith in CoD ever representing a convincing or immersive representation of the BoB without extensive community intervention (IE Mission builders, modding etc).

It seems one of the most pivotal battles in History (fact) may just be a 1c 'test lab' now, reduced to the status of Guinea pig....which is a shame. Tossing this into the 'that'll do' bin would be a mistake on their part. Please prove me wrong. Surely all new developments/features in 'Battle for Moscow' will be applicable to CoD, too? Madness to think otherwise, but these days I sadly find myself second guessing everything they do.

Last edited by RCAF_FB_Orville; 10-19-2011 at 10:49 AM. Reason: spelling and addendum