Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventure mode (may contain SPOILERS)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2011, 04:24 PM
Approved Member

You could've put that into the Haas thread really...

Anywho, Shamans are made for this fight, so are Emerald Greens. Healing Totems heal Dragons. With 2 Batons, 2 Dragon Slayer's Swords and Rahha's shield you should beat the fight with no losses with a single stack of thorns if you ask me ><
I'm exaggerating of course. Get a Mass Dragon Slayer out if you can and you should thrash him.
As for Giants there is no other solution that to kill them asap. You have good enough troops (resistance-wise, defense-wise and Health-wise) to withstand damage from the Dragons and if you're not lined up stupidly the damage should focus on two or three of your units so it is for the best if you kill them first. If you can't, you can't. You'll just have to eat the earthquake/s, then.

Also I cannot believe that you have no regular Vampires. That is impossible. In every Carved Coffin there is one at least and they are in every graveyard in the game. At least 20 of those in all of Endoria. And in the Land Of The Dead there inevitably are some for sale (it's hihgly unlikely that there aren't ANY). Also with all the ghost ships and Undead castles (Necrocom, Karmag etc.) there just can't be no Vampires or Vampire Bats. Check the savegame scanner, seriously. There you have your 5th unit if you're unhappy with Shamans (although I can't imagine how one can be unhappy with a 15-stack of Black Dragons attacking a Totem Of Death, wasting their turn xD).