Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2011, 08:30 AM
Tvrdi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmiss View Post
What a hoot, statements like yours are like...

I can't walk to town any more, yet you don't tell anyone you don't have any legs.

You don't help your image when you make unqualified statements.

It is not a porked game...

Go here and watch this video

http://www.avsims.com/cfsim/content/...ain-kanalkampf

Follow up with this video

http://www.avsims.com/cfsim/content/day-adlertag

You just have problems and until you decide to deal with them, they aren't going to fix with rants and whines.
Im just having problems....thats hillarious...yea, with all my knowledge (HW and SW related) and experience (as beta tester), with my modern rig (i7 3.5Ghz, GTX470 TwinFrozr2 - core working on 750 Mhz, 6GB or RAM etc.), with all my knowledge regarding optimisation and tuning of the windows (to achieve better performance in games) your telling me this nonsense....
seriously, Do you really think CLOD is optimised well in its current state?
Do you really think extertnal engine sounds are better than stock il2 sounds and up to the standards of modern sims as is ROF or modded il2 46?
Do you really think the landscape is up to the standrads of modern sim with its super vivid colors?
Do you really think the AA is working as it should?
Do you really think its ok to sell this sim for 40 euros and then after the "bad news spread"...for just 15 bucks?
Do you really think that lack of (proper) communication with the community will help this sim?
Let me ask you, how many are playin this sim online?

I agree that FM is nice but what can I do if Im not able to play this with modern rig...Its always easier to blame "non competent" and "uneducated" customers...

and btw, Im wondering, what were the CLODs beta testers doing when they stressed this sim? Nobody noticed anything?

Last edited by Tvrdi; 08-31-2011 at 08:42 AM.