Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-31-2011, 08:21 AM
Approved Member

Thanks everyone for your support, i appreciate it a lot!

@Mandea - there's so much new stuff (new quests, characters, units, items, item sets, companions, locations, whole new race, new race features....), so it's not just mod, it's much more than that, a true expansion and it is amazing to play
Your units now gather experience and level-up upgrading their characteristics, but enemy units are leveling and upgrading too, so there's a need for a whole new tactical approach, especially in the early part of the game. Trust me, stack of 200 upgraded Berserkers with +1 speed and initiative can be really scary

@fillyra - unfortunately, at least some basic knowledge of Russian is needed to be of any kinda help, but i appreciate your offer

@zini4_tha_grunt - thank you very much, i hope to finish "other" by the end of the week and i'll send it to you right away so you can correct all wrong unit names and some other miss-translations.
I'll try to translate quests too, but like i said it to you before, all new text regarding conversations is a too big bite for me to chew right now and with my "humble" knowledge of both languages in question, it would take me forever to translate it properly, so i hope there are some guys among your team willing to do this part.

cheers