Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2011, 06:16 PM
Registered Member

Default Best units early game

Hello everyone. Having been a long time HOMM fan, I saw this game on Amazon and bought it on a whim. Wow, it's great. I love the graphics and the fight mechanics. I chose the Paladin class and I have cleared the first island. My main character and dragon are level 5.

I chose the mystic egg dragon but I find I am using the treasure finding + crushing blow a lot more than the egg.

Anyway, I am a bit overwhelmed by the amount of possible troops you can recruit so I am looking for some advice on what I should combine.

My leadership is right around 1000 and I have a few griffins, vampires, snakes, devilfish and marauders. My reserves are priests and inquisitors.

For a while I was stacking up the archers and swordsman from the first castle but those ran out.

I have now moved onto the second island and I'm finding it much harder.

I took the glory talent combined with both the order and distortion magic talents. I copied about 10 scrolls into my spellbook

Thanks