Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames

Fulqrum PublishingGames Discuss Fulqrum Publishing games not listed below.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2007, 08:59 PM
Approved Member

Default 1C Publishing Games Online Shop, interviews.

Hello.My name is Menicus(Christopher), I am thirty four years old from Athens,Greece.THANK YOU for opening the forum fo your games, I'm very happy to see 1C firm making such a dynamic reappeareance in the games scene. The site design is ace, and very comfy to navigate, and there are plenty infos and stuff to download from each game.You should know that Greek gamers love your games, and we're actually many people that desire VERY much some of the upcoming titles.I played "You're Empty", and some of "A.I.M. 2" this summer, and I recently purchased the UFO games trilogy, which is just awesome!
I'd like to ask to things pls:1)do we know when the online shop and download service of 1C games will be launched,this year,early 2008 e.t.c??At Gamers Gate-www.gamersgate.com you can allready purchase titles like "Death to Spies" and "Fantasy Wars", and I know they are a well known onlinne games shop and download platform, but I prefer to buy directly from you and support you better. Titles like "Death to Spies"-the demo is amazing - wet the appetite very much, and I'm very eager to play it. 2)I'd love to see as many interviews as possible, especially from new developers.Like I said, I love "Death to Spies", so why not have the chance to meet the Hangar Games guys and have them talk to us a bit?The same goes for all 1C hot games, "Cryostasis", "Fantasy Wars" e.t.c.

Thank you very much,

Menicus.