Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies

Death to Spies Stealth action. Professional spy working for the Soviet counterintelligence service executes dangerous operations in the heart of German territory.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2007, 08:20 PM
Approved Member

Yeah, I tend to use the knife and silenced pistol most often.
As far as chloro/choke goes, sneak can work on moving targets but you have to be really careful and have ALOT of time. You need to learn their route perfectly and be in the best spot to move out as soon as possible. That by itself can be a challenge, but you also need to know all the sight lines to that targets route as well, so nobody notices you sneaking up on the target. It's doable, but if you can find an isolated target to get the appropriate uniform, it's almost worth it to go clear across the map to find it.
For example, on that Russian village one where you need the kill the 3 targets, I ended up having to go all the way to the back of the village (north end) along the river, taking out lone sentries along the way. The maps are well set up to make moves like this possible. That was the only way I could get an officers uniform. Even doing that I had to use smoke and quick pistol shots to multiple targets (never the best situation) and a run with a quick sneak to choke out the officer. Difficult for sure but I must say that's what makes the game so great.

So far there's only been one mission I wasn't that fond of (the school academy level). Just started the sniper/bridge mission and that adds another new dimension to the game using long range and short range maneuvers and concerns. Awesome start to that mission, we'll see how it goes.

Very challenging game and well done overall. Good customer support so far as well.