Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-21-2011, 09:13 PM
Registered Member

I got the TM Hotas to work pretty well. This is FYI for anyone considering buying or attempting to install one. I had to use a the custom layout and a fair amount of trial and error. I also LOCKED the right stick so it would not swivel ( twist ). There are a couple of the buttons that you can not program at all and 2 of those default to the pause menu and console menu. I was able to program everything but but had to sacrifice 1 item .... Target Camera. I also found on something interesting. the O, X, triangle, and square buttons are on the left stick ( throttle ). When I crashed and tried to click the "X" to continue it would not accept the command. By accident I discovered that some of those will only work IF the throttle is in the stright up position. In all, I have yet to work all the gremlins out of the system but do enjoy the play and control the stick gives.