Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2011, 08:09 PM
Approved Member

Default 4 Just Flight and Steam UK users. Some Questions.

Just some simple questions for those living in the UK who have experience with both of these companies. Have you ever purchased a digital download from Justflight? I have only purchased DVD's here, Battle Over Europe for example. Have you ever purchased outside of your own region a steam game? Like the complexities of COD. The reason for that is if I were to buy a download through Just Flight. Then attempt to install it, i fear Steam will not let me. Due to having to wait for a possible later release dateor region specific title. I have thought about purchasing a digital download and waiting for the DVD. So any positive info will be grateful and passed on. Steam does not have it listed so I can not ask them. Just flight of course, is based in the UK.