Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2011, 12:26 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanner View Post
Existing IL2 Feature, Existing through 3rd parties.
Ptja yeh, and so did map editors for duke nukem 3d, good thing we didn't stop evolution there.

Quote:
I'll believe it when I play it.
We already know its true, when did you see a trailer featuring every single aspect of a game and have it explained in detail?, With your skepticism you won't get far in the world, requiring ridiculous evidence while you don't trust anyone.

Quote:
A feature that will never be used by 99% of the playerbase if for no other reason than the bandwidth required to support 128 players simultaneously.
Wait you said what? hurr hurr, there goes your credibility.

Quote:
Several? That must be worth 50 bucks. Not really.
Pardon me for not having the exact number my majesty.

Quote:
A degree of accuracy that will not matter to a super-majority of the playerbase while they are playing the game, especially those flying open cockpit with deduced reality settings. Good for wow factor, good for machinima, mostly irrelevant to gameplay.
This is laughable, hard to Imagen you're even a flight sim enthusiast. It's a flight simulator not a frag simulator, you've plenty of games that should suit your needs, WOP should fit you perfectly with all its lack of depth and realism. No focus spent there on insane damage details and aerodynamics, or dedicated servers.. go fetch boy.