Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2011, 07:37 AM
Approved Member

I agree that Heal is a great spell; it just seems (to me) like a spell where if you have to you can easily get by with it just at level 1. Actually, the Order spells that convince me to upgrade are mostly Battle Cry and Resurrect - both of those become much more useful when they hit level-3.

I'm not sure what you mean by a "revive" spell. There's Resurrect, although it doesn't work on plants, machines, undead, level-5 units, and a few other odd cases. And it costs quite a bit of mana, and doesn't resurrect that many. Fit of Energy "revives" a unit in that it lets it move again that turn. King's Bounty: The Legend had the "Gift" spell, but it was removed when they made KB:AP (understandably, because it was overpowered); that one reset all the abilities so (for example) inquisitors could resurrect again in the same battle.

I'm not sure if you lose money losing and re-buying scrolls. But scrolls are really cheap by late-game (on Hard difficulty or below, you'll probably pile up 3 million gold or more; whether you lose some money swapping a 500-gold scroll in and out of a castle really isn't be a big worry).