Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2011, 05:13 PM
Approved Member

First off, let me give my deepest thanks and appreciation to TD for their outstanding addition to this already fantastic combat simulation. Please do not take this next comment as a criticism, but merely a suggestion.

The Morse code for the ZB Hay Rake is almost impossible to understand. The volume is very low, and the code comes very fast. As a professional pilot, I am very used to tuning into a VOR and identifying it by listening to the Morse code identifier, which comes over the radio much slower than this. I also realize that the way TD did theirs is probably exactly what it must have sounded like back then in RL. The problem is, most of us are not HAM radio operators or professionally trained to read Morse code. Is there a way to change the sound files for the Morse code to a louder and slower version??