Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > King's Bounty Editor

King's Bounty Editor Info, hints, questions and etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2010, 04:45 PM
Approved Member

Unhappy Too buggy Editor to work with!

Hi, unfortunately I'm here to complaint more about the Editor. I tried and tried to work with it, but it is just impossible, as it is in Beta state or even worse.

First and most important is the problem with the Textures (look at the attachments to see what is, for some reason, inevitable).
Second, the Editor already crashed to Windows about 50 times, twice crashed my whole computer and twice restarted it, which left my work unsaved and is Really annoying.
Also, there are bunch of other little inconveniences.

We were promised an Editor that would allow us to create whole new worlds, but with this, it will be a miracle if we see anything at all.
It is possible that this is just specific to some (or maybe just me), or that it will be fixed with the upcoming Patch, but if otherwise, could Nike-it (or some other Mod or Admin) report this to the Developers, to see what they have to say.

-Regards, Bladeking77
Attached Images
File Type: jpg C-1.jpg (158.8 KB, 68 views)
File Type: jpg C-2.jpg (183.0 KB, 61 views)