Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Mods

Mods Mods for RNR

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2010, 03:38 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleDrajor View Post
Well, bad news. It's not easy to understand but I'll try to explain.

As some of you already know, I wanted to create a Winter-Modification. But of course it's not that easy like in the Euro Truck Simulator when I created the ETS-Winter-Mod (I already knew that but even though I just wanted to try it out.).
The problem is, that not the whole map can be covered with snow, it wouldn't be realistic. But some textures are used in different parts of the map.
Snow covered elements would appear in desert landscapes and normal elements without snow would appear in snowy landscapes.

So the project is stopped, I'm sorry.
Maybe it's better to leave the virtual California warm and sunny.
Thanks for the updated news. It was a nice effort on your part though. I was kind of curious how it would turn out. Maybe you'll come up with some more interesting ideas.

UPDATE QUESTION:

I would like to see a Mod for night cabin views where you can light up the interior cabin lights. Such as over-head lights, and the sleeper lights. Just to add a little something extra. It's not really important, but would look cool.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 10-09-2010 at 11:46 AM.