Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds

King's Bounty: Crossworlds The expansion to the award-winning King’s Bounty: Armored Princess.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2010, 10:00 AM
Approved Member

I'll think of some "better" ideas later.

1. More female troops. Yes, I'm a bit of a perv :p But seriously, I think that there aren't enough female troops around to really make the female items any use.

2. Higher quality translation, w/ better dialogue system. Not a fault with Katauri as such, but I felt that a lot of dialogue was just walls of text. A better translation will also help correct some minor faults - It's a good translation, don't get me wrong, but I feel it could be a little better.

3. Customisable protagonist. Allow us to play as a male or a female, and perhaps customise their armour. I'm not suggesting the in-game representation, nor the portrait, should change with items found in-game, but it'd be nice to have, say, the Paladin Amelie but with her "normal" hair colour (i.e. black/brown)

4. Troop replenishment. One of the problems I found was that it can be very difficult to find a certain unit. Some of us aren't good with keeping our troop numbers (i.e. We can't do no loss), and it can be hard to replenish our favourite troops. I think it can be solved a few ways. Firstly, having a castle where you can "order" troops you need. Secondly, stores replenish their number of troops after a certain number of hours.

5. Going from point #4, how about a "main" castle for us? It could have a number of features, such as a similar system to HoMMV's tavern where you can find different companions.

6. Romance, perhaps? It might be a little out of place, perhaps not, but it'd be nice if a certain number of companions were "romance" options. There'd be no benefit to them (To keep things fair), but it'd just be a bit of fun. So, for example, there could be a Demoness who's a romance option and to win her heart you'd have to kill X number of troops. Because of the level of randomisation, it'd have to be of a certain type. So, 10 Human Units as another example. For simplicity's sake, how about allowing all for both male and female characters? So "Bill" could win a male's heart, "Amelie" a female's heart.

7. Not being royalty! We've done it in three games, it'd be nice to be something else such as a Lord's child or similar.