Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Patches

Patches Patches for RNR

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2010, 11:12 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
Is the DLC going to have a patch for the whole game? If so do we need to pay to get a new patch for our rignroll?!
I think yes, because they haven't made lot of maney with r'n'r, so they have to remedy...

EDIT: i found an interview whit igor about the addon on the russian site db-3.ru. I tranlated it with Google translate so... My conlcusion is: the addon will never be released!

It has been several weeks after the patch and there was some kind of a lull in the camp of developers and wanted to know at least a few words on what is working now?
Over addon

I think everyone would be interested to learn at least very briefly, in what will be his izyumenka. Are there plans to release a special preview, which will reveal at least some of the mysteries, and if so, when?
Necessarily, as we will be ready to reveal a nice set pieces and arrange on preview

In this case, whether it planned to release zavlekalochki in the form of screenshots or videos of those novelties which will see us in the game?
Of course

In our case, an addon for long-distance 3, the addition of something radically new, a radical change in existing or complete correction of all errors of previous versions of the game?

This little bit of everything

Can we say with confidence that in the expansion we have not seen rain for not a cloud in heaven and that with the rear-view mirrors will not have problems?

While nothing is impossible to say, the issue is solved Weather

If we are talking about the weather, can we talk about the new weather conditions in the expansion? For example heavy fog, which would impede the traffic on the autobahn, sparkling sky and the sounds of a thunderstorm in the rain, strong winds, picking up dust, twigs and leaves ...

It is not excluded, it was speculated

Among the fans of the game, there are many rumors about the appearance of pedestrians, a new town and the destruction of some concrete blocks, involving new roads. ? Refute or confirm this information?

... course area will increase by the same Vegas ...... another case in which packs and add-ons that will ... it is still a secret

This means one addon development thirds of the game could not restrict?
Everything can be

And if we talk about music, could be a new radio station?
Probably not

Last edited by lamanorbu; 10-04-2010 at 12:34 PM.