Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2010, 06:47 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunden View Post
Oh now you've done it, expect to hear a reply from madfish (cuddlefish) about the inhuman and cruel treatment of animated animals in a war simulator. Why don't we throw bubble gum at each other instead. You people crying about no nukes, no nukes, or how dare you shoot at that cute furry animal. Why don't we all go play with our Barbies now. For crying out loud this is a war simulator we're talking about or am i mistaken. Aren't there any other flight sims for the faint of heart. Why are flames modelled in this sim, not to mention bullets and bombs. Aren't we afraid of hurting someones feelings. You little girls make me ill. Just thinking out loud, hope i didn't offend anybody.
There are plenty of xbox games where blood thirsty kiddies get to wander around chainsawing limbs off dead corpses. They are generally the same brats that flame people in online forums and start fights in online game servers.

There is a perception that this is "what the market wants" partly because online game reviews are written by the same immature brats. Hence even though the biggest selling game worldwide on any platform is actually "Sims" where you do not get to blow up, gut or kill anyone people seem to think pandering to bloodthirsty teenagers is good marketing.

Personally my main objection is the more blood and gore you add the more pain in the butt immature brats, trolls and hackers will want to play - ruining the game for everyone else.