Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-25-2010, 02:45 AM
Approved Member

What a great game. Thanks so much to the developers for writing such a fun game.

As a casual gamer it is fun to see all the crazy things people on this board are able to achieve in this game. My goal for both KBTL and KBAP was to be able to finish both games without any help from these forums. I'm proud to say that I finished both games before even reading one post on these forums to see how others are doing it.

Of course, the way that I won was quite different than anyone else I've seen, though it worked and that's what makes this game good for even casual games like me.

I'll post the screenshots later.

In general, I was able to go with no losses up until the last 5 fights or so. I never knew about the timeback spell, I'll have to double check my spell book to see if it is even in there.

I settled on being a Mage with an army of Royal Griffins, Inquisitors(the ones with resurrection), Demonlogists, Green Dragons, and Cyclopses. Towards the end I realized I could improve on this choice, though I wanted to be loyal to the team that had taken me so far, so I used them till the end.

BTW, has anyone achieved level 62?