Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR Questions

RNR Questions All questions about game.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2010, 11:19 AM
Approved Member

Arrow The Time Limits!

I don't know if any one else has noticed this, but even the deliverys where there is no "competition", they still don't give you enough time limit for you to even to be able to just drive casually, you still have to drive at 70+mph just to reach the bloody destination in time!
All of the competition deliverys are a load of bullshit aswell, I tried one yesterday, and all but one lorry started about halfway to the destination, and the one behind me about 2 minutes after we started came flying past me like I was standing still!
So what I reccomend is completing the game first (how it is meant to be played, driving fast and stupidly) so you get a shitload of money, and then once you have completed the game, just drive at your own pace, because then you will have a load of money from completing the game, so therefore you can compensate for the forfiet.
Also has anyone noticed that when you change the graphics settings, nothing looks different at all?