Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR Questions

RNR Questions All questions about game.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2010, 07:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg14870 View Post
1C makes so many high-tech war games that keep getting better and better. Their simulation games, however, stink. Freight Tycoon's graphics are horrible, in my opinion. It also seems that 1C did not put much effort into Rig n Roll. I do not understand how a good company could release a game with so many bugs, have all these forums, and still not fix all the problems or even acknowledge the problems presented by the players.
good point, but you missed the point, that they even ignore the players.

some quotes of the last interview with igor:

Quote:
Quote:11. As you can see, a lot of people are complaining about the delivery time and the game feeling like a race. Will there be a patch that would give us the option to "turn on/off" delivery time.

Well the situation is a little bit different here as I can see it. We have thoroughly studied lots of resources where players discussed our product and came to the conclusion that opinions tend to be quite different. A lot of people expressed their opinion and said that it would have been uninteresting for them to drive around without the said time, because they feel the absence of the ‘delivery spirit.’ It is possible to introduce such an option, but the difficulty of its implementation (necessity to revise some of the missions etc) looks unjustified as of now.
wait what?! "delivery spirit"?! ... yeah right igor, exactly thats what 99% sayed...

Quote:
1. As you know there were plenty of talking in praise on game but the words of criticism were too. There were not traffic lights, speed limit signs and pedestrians much to our disappointment. Can we expect these things in a patch or international version of game?

In the real world there are almost no traffic lights on the recreated Californian highways, hence you will not see any in the game. We are looking at bringing the pedestrians back in the forthcoming add-ons. As for the game itself – the Russian and international versions will not be any different.
uhm.. there is more then just highways.. you remember?! i guess you should, since you produced the game, didn't you?
remember those (tbh. nice) towns in the northern part of the map?! you shitting me if you tell me there are no traffic lights anywhere.

just to make one thing clear and i guess that explains it very well:

Quote:
They stooped to the lowest level, and then broke through the ground when they did this interview.
thanks signsmasher for those words, you made the point pretty clear.