Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Units, artifacts and armor-bearers

Units, artifacts and armor-bearers Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts and armor-bearers.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2010, 02:25 PM
Approved Member

Default Archers and Elves and Damage

2 quick questions: I like playing with Archers.

Is it better for archers, elves and hunters (or whatever they are called in this version) to have the +100% attack (telescopic sight) or the set of the virgin +7 attack, +7 defense and +3 morale of all humans and elves. How much does morale play in the outcome of damage?...since you can't have both, (would need 3 artifact spots and the most you can have with any combination as a paladin is 2)

Also, when looking at the arbator, it says +1 morale of elves and +20% damage to archers, does this mean when attacking archers you get +20% damage, or does this mean all archers deal +20% more damage...does anyone know?

Lastly, is there an error in the Archmages staff description, and all the downgrades? It says +20% Lightning Damage (including Archmages)...does this only apply to archmages using this weapon, because I equipped it and the description of damage did not change and the actual damage I did to enemies did not change.

Thanks