Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2010, 02:19 PM
Registered Member

Default This game spits you in the face and the nkicks you in the nuts

Well just finished the damn alienpart, was freaking hard in some of the fights, my team is quite weak as I sitll have the mastiff and no awesome shiledupgrade and only 3rd generation fighters. Well I finally get out I think but what happens then? A freaking berserk aramada is outside. Sure the aliens come the only ******* problem is that they come too late, my mastiff that has about 600 shield and no armor what so ever as I have been badly dmg, goes down in notime. I have been through som hard fights but always found a way to win, this is just retarded in every way, I can in no way avoid the billion of lasers and missiles coming at me at close range, what the **** do I do? I don't feel like replaying the whole shit to be honest The only thing I see is that I replay it a millio ntimes and hope that I'm lucky that every alien misses his laser.......yeah right. I read that there was some godmode but the debugmdoe isnt working for me, dont know if it because I am on an european comp or something but it doesnt work.