Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Units, artifacts and armor-bearers

Units, artifacts and armor-bearers Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts and armor-bearers.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2010, 08:27 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauvhk View Post
While Ancient Ent can defeat the Archdemon, it would be interesting to see how it deals with the Cyclops. I will leave it to the number crunching players.
Very good point, the cyclops is not to be underestimated. Considering he is a sniper (no distance penalty) and an archer (basic attack is ranged so he can crit, the AE can't crit with the swarm), considering relative resistances and AT-DE values, I think it comes down to the layout of the grid.

I made some calculations - very approximately - and I think if they just stand and exchange distant blows, considering the AE can strike only once every two rounds, it would take him over 30 turns to take down the cyclops, so around round 24-25 it will be the AE to perish. However if the AE manages to close distance and so eliminate the damage reduction to swarm, then he has a good chance to win.