Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-15-2009, 11:25 AM
Approved Member

Protos, giving you the benefit of camparing WoP and BoB since both are still WIP (even if i still don´t think its right to compare between each other), i agree that the terrain looks great on WoP and way better than what we got with il-2 and was showed so far from BoB. But you can´t say the atmosphere and color are realistic on WoP^, i´m also fly from time to time, and the ground and sky doesn´t look that at all on a clear day. On WoP it looks oversaturated, and they made it intenionally to give a more cinematic experience, but it not REALISTIC at all. The only way that reality would look a little more similar to WoP its in a fully overcast day.

Still, WoP its a mainly arcade sim, not a realistic sim, that means they have the advantage to use more cpu resources on to graphics, instead of phisics. That the main reason i don´t think fair to compare WoP with BoB.

Couldn´t agree more that competition is good!