Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Tactics discussions and solutions

Tactics discussions and solutions All you need to win the battle.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2009, 04:39 PM
Approved Member

Ok back on topic here.
Doing pretty well so far on my Warrior-no-loss run. I'm in Verona, it's halfway through Day 5 and my warrior is Level 23, Dragon Level 24, Rage 90, Mana 37 and Leadership almost 11K.
Hit the motherload with the artifacts, got Ancient amulet and Gladiator sword on Debir and just purchased the Banner of Faith on Verona! I've also found 2 Magessy Dresses, a Princess's Dress, Snake Boot, Mages Boot (+2 Int and +1 to Slow/Haste) , Demonesses Whip, Mask of Hatred and 30% Atk against undead sword.

I've managed to do everything on the first 4 islands except Cuttlefish's Cave (He had about 50 beholders and i only had 11 Paladins then). So i've done half of the battles on Verona including the super stack guarding the Elona Map and managed to finish all of those b4 round 10 without breaking into too much of a sweat. Just waiting for a little more leadership and i'll try and upgrade the 2 Magessy Dresses, Grab Elenhal and head for Montero hopefully b4 day 6 starts.

My super summoner army is;

Demonologists
Druids
Royal Griffins
Dryads
Paladins
Royal Snakes

Not sure what i want to use for the last slot yet...possibly Red Dragons or Necromancers. Or possibly sneak to Reha and grab some of those amazing birds to complete the summoning set!

Last edited by travelingoz; 11-23-2009 at 04:52 PM.