Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN > Technical issues

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2009, 07:57 PM
Approved Member

Post Enemy On/Off visible

My problem is that when the enemy or comrades are in front of me the disappear but if i move to either side they re-appear.I have tried to lower & dissable multiple features with NO avail.
This really wierd cause if i move AWAY from them i some times see them or i move towards them i see them.
BASICALLY i can NOT see WHO i am fighting & i can NOT even get out of the beginning stage where i get out of the bunker to fight multiple germans>>I CAN NOT see them unless they're left or right of me & that isn't always the case.ANY enemy directly centered is INVZISIBLE but i can see the shadow some times but not always.

I have to say that after "dumping" PKR for this game it isn't making me feel like i have picked a better choice so far.
Game looks AWESOME but NOT seeing the enemies is really ruining my experience.

I HAVE this problem in both patch 1.1 & 1.2......i have never played it without these patches.

My system specs are:

evga 780i ftw
q6600 (NOT OC'd)
ocz plat xtc pc2-8000
2x xfx gtx285
win 7 build 7100
....................ALL drivers are nVidia's latest as of Oct/09

THX for ur help in advance

Last edited by OugaBooga; 11-01-2009 at 08:01 PM.