Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Death to Spies > Death to Spies: Moment of Truth

Death to Spies: Moment of Truth Sequel to the popular stealth-action Death to Spies

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2009, 04:43 AM
Approved Member

Default Lets spawn some Soviets!

When playing the first mission, I noticed something; after running from the airfield to the soviet radio operator, having 20+ germans following me, when getting to him, he would not fight the germans. Does this mean that if you spawn some Soviet guys in the airfield (if its possible) than they too would not fight the germans? Anyone think of making a mod like this, where you can spawn different units to help you out in combat? Would be pretty cool.

I know its a spy/stealth game and if I wanted to play a shoot them up kind of game then I should go play something else, but wouldn't it be interesting to have some side conflicts happen while you are doing the mission? Even better, to have both teams try killing you if spotted, at the same time fighting each other?

Even though this is a spy and stealth game, it took place during the world war, there are bound to be some minor conflicts while on mission...

BTW, best mission is the very last one were you must capture or kill the 3 german spies, I have been to Ukraine and the map really reminded me of some of the villages I have walked through. Best scenery in the game.

Last edited by sniperspec; 10-23-2009 at 04:49 AM.