Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Old 01-22-2012, 03:21 PM
Approved Member

Default FMB problem

I've had 4.11 (clean install) for a week now. Today while editing missions in the FMB, I loaded a new mission and it was almost blank - no waypoints, no objects, hardly anything showing but the green waypoint select lines were showing in several places.

I loaded other missions from other folders with the same results.

For the past week I've been editing missions and everything worked fine, til now.

I read a few days ago (on M4T I think) that this happened to someone else.

EDIT: I think this is in the wrong forum thread so please delete this. I'll move it to 4.11 debugging.

Last edited by CzechTexan; 01-22-2012 at 04:59 PM. Reason: wrong forum thread
Old 01-22-2012, 05:09 PM
Approved Member

Check in FMB View/DisplayFilter menu, just in case that you have objects unchecked.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:06 PM
Approved Member

Tex, if I may - I'd love to see your Caucasus map included in a future DT patch (the map's by you, isn't it?)
Old 01-23-2012, 06:47 PM
Approved Member

thank you FC99. problem solved by checking 'all'. I don't know how it got un-checked. This has never happened to me before.

Lagarto, Thank you for the kind words but I don't think my Caucasus map is "up to snuff" with TD requirements but I'll accept any new map that they include in future patches. I really think that Mixx and Oknevas' maps (new khalkin Gol, Donbass, new Murmansk) should be included in future patches. Looking forward to the new MOSCOW map too. These maps are "up to snuff" in my opinion and blow away all other maps, except for the Solomons.

These newer maps are the direction that TD needs to go in. All the older maps need to be revised/updated, plus add new ones, even if it covers the same area.

Everyone loves nice looking scenery and eye candy. For example, the new airfields make the old ones look very outdated.
Old 01-23-2012, 10:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzechTexan View Post
thank you FC99. problem solved by checking 'all'. I don't know how it got un-checked. This has never happened to me before.

Lagarto, Thank you for the kind words but I don't think my Caucasus map is "up to snuff" with TD requirements but I'll accept any new map that they include in future patches. I really think that Mixx and Oknevas' maps (new khalkin Gol, Donbass, new Murmansk) should be included in future patches. Looking forward to the new MOSCOW map too. These maps are "up to snuff" in my opinion and blow away all other maps, except for the Solomons.

These newer maps are the direction that TD needs to go in. All the older maps need to be revised/updated, plus add new ones, even if it covers the same area.

Everyone loves nice looking scenery and eye candy. For example, the new airfields make the old ones look very outdated.
You mean this map?
http://allaircraftsimulations.com/fo...?f=126&t=29717

Looks great! You really should see about getting it included. New maps are great!

We could probably use a few more dogfight sized maps these days as well... I can tell you as scenario builder for online battles the new maps look fantastic but are sometimes too big to work reliably online (Solomons Islands I tried to use but many players had issues). Smaller dogfight server oriented maps that are still large enough to use multiple times are so useful.
Old 01-23-2012, 11:10 PM
Approved Member

Yes, Donbass map by Oknevas, my no. 1 wish!
By the way, none of you map-makers ever thought of creating a map spanning Peipus and Ilmen lakes? Quite a few historic airbases come to mind: Dno, Soltsy, Staraya Russa, Spasskaya-Polist... Lots of woods, few populated areas, large bodies of water - should be relatively easy to make, and it would fill in a gap in many historic campaigns. Just an idea