Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 07-07-2011, 11:34 AM
Approved Member

Default Low level bombing in the Ju88? how to make boom!

Having some probs getting my bombs to go bang online...

Im trying to bomb some ships(or runways) in the JU88 but my bombs never seem to go bang and i cant work out what im doing wrong, has anyone had any luck low level bombing in the JU88?

Ive read blackdogs post about bombing in the he111 but it doesn't help for what im doing.

Im opening the bomb bay ok, then arming the bombs and dropping them ok...just not going bang...what iam missing?

cheers.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:26 PM
Approved Member

Did you choose the correct fuses ? C50 with 25 seconds delay should work for low level bombings.
Old 07-07-2011, 12:32 PM
Approved Member

Worked it out...had to save a loadout with the right fuses in the FMB, then i could pick my loadout im MP.

I hope they add this bug to the list.
Old 07-07-2011, 01:52 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by furbs View Post
Worked it out...had to save a loadout with the right fuses in the FMB, then i could pick my loadout im MP.

I hope they add this bug to the list.
That's NOT a bug but a an enduser issue!!! So your saying that your fault of NOT remembering to save a loadout is a bug and not YOUR fault that needs to be fixed by the devs absolutly great logic there mate. I think you need to think that one over as you re-read what you've written!!!!
Old 07-07-2011, 02:45 PM
Approved Member

your right mate...just been looking again at the menus and worked out what was going on...though its not clear from the way its set out.
Old 07-07-2011, 02:59 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walshy View Post
That's NOT a bug but a an enduser issue!!! So your saying that your fault of NOT remembering to save a loadout is a bug and not YOUR fault that needs to be fixed by the devs absolutly great logic there mate. I think you need to think that one over as you re-read what you've written!!!!
Rubbish. The preflight loadout screen no longer works and that's definitely a bug. Being forced to create a loadout in the FMB to be able to use it in MP is just plain broken - it doesn't make any sense to do it that way round. The whole loadout side of things has been b0rked since release - no bombs in the bombers etc.
Old 07-07-2011, 03:00 PM
Approved Member

Single player is still broken though. MP you can change.
Old 07-07-2011, 03:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
Rubbish. The preflight loadout screen no longer works and that's definitely a bug. Being forced to create a loadout in the FMB to be able to use it in MP is just plain broken - it doesn't make any sense to do it that way round. The whole loadout side of things has been b0rked since release - no bombs in the bombers etc.
Bombs in my bombers from day one ............