Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 03-29-2011, 06:08 PM
kalimba

Talking For Adonys

Should reassure you about 1C's good faith ,,,And remember...This IS the version EVERYONE gets worldwide+ upcoming patches...

SAlute!
Old 03-29-2011, 07:14 PM
Approved Member

Bloody Hell!!

Thanks for the video Kalimba, but I'd just like to warn everyone that sound starts at ~20second mark on this - loud with gunfire.

Turned my sound up, then got damn near deafened!!

Apart from that very nice.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:48 PM
Approved Member

This is looking beautiful! Very similarspec to my PC, cannot wait for Thursday
Old 03-29-2011, 07:54 PM
Approved Member

You guys are hilarious...this is exactly what the game looks like in the russian version WITH the filter on...

that prop motion in the beginning of the vid is what it looks like throttled back.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:57 PM
Approved Member

Which means that the one we'll get will be both better looking and yet slightly better running.
If the team can hunt down the problems behind the freezes we're in for some fun.
Old 03-29-2011, 07:48 PM
Approved Member

WOW!! Good Stuff!!

Patrick
Old 03-29-2011, 07:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendo65 View Post
Bloody Hell!!

Thanks for the video Kalimba, but I'd just like to warn everyone that sound starts at ~20second mark on this - loud with gunfire.

Turned my sound up, then got damn near deafened!!

Apart from that very nice.
Too late!

There should be a filter for antideafening on youtube
Old 03-29-2011, 08:11 PM
Approved Member

But seriously all of you anti epilepsy filter guys? Have any of you been flying a single engine prop plane IRL? You DON'T see the prop like that. Period. That effect really should be possible to turn off for us that want a realistic view and no WoP style "game"

You see a slight vague haze, but not more than that. The effect shown here is a camera effect caused buy the camera taking a quick succession of stills for heavens sake! If we are going to have this then bring on the Star Wars lasers too for the tracers, or make them wobble like in WoP simulating a vibrating camera

The only plane in this game I've flown IRL is the Moth, but I can confirm that you see almost nothing of the prop while flying in that one either
Old 03-29-2011, 08:24 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazex View Post
But seriously all of you anti epilepsy filter guys? Have any of you been flying a single engine prop plane IRL? You DON'T see the prop like that. Period. That effect really should be possible to turn off for us that want a realistic view and no WoP style "game"

You see a slight vague haze, but not more than that. The effect shown here is a camera effect caused buy the camera taking a quick succession of stills for heavens sake! If we are going to have this then bring on the Star Wars lasers too for the tracers, or make them wobble like in WoP simulating a vibrating camera

The only plane in this game I've flown IRL is the Moth, but I can confirm that you see almost nothing of the prop while flying in that one either
yeah guys^^

there's a reason they paint the tip yellow, it's so that you can see that theres a spinning prop there. Trust me, I work with aircraft. Have also flown cessna 172 and can confirm that the only prop I saw during flight was the one on my cellphone cam corder.
Old 03-29-2011, 08:28 PM
Approved Member

really? there you go, have a look. at some point, the camera is looking from inside the cockpit exactly how a pilot would look: