Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > King's Bounty Editor

King's Bounty Editor Info, hints, questions and etc.

Old 09-17-2010, 07:24 PM
Approved Member

Default Is the editor included in the steam download?

Hi,

Is the editor included in the steam download? Or must we download it from somewhere else?

Many of my Steam games have the editors or servers listed on the Tools page in the steam client, but it doesn't list King's Bounty Crossworld Editor in there and it'll be at least another hour or 6 before Steam client gets around to installing the game for me since Im having to reinstall all my steam games due to steam client boffo'ing up on my hdd.

So... Is it? Does it come as part of the steam download in teh 4,198.3MB steam file?
Old 09-17-2010, 07:48 PM
Approved Member

Editor comes with the game BUT you do not get textures to use in editor with the game... there should be around 10gb download in the tools menu for editor textures on steam but apparently there isn't so does the steam fail more or is there another way to get the textures?
Old 09-17-2010, 08:46 PM
Approved Member

Indeed, this does seem to be a problem, there are no textures listed in the landscape paintbrush texture picker window.
Old 09-17-2010, 08:54 PM
Approved Member

I've read in other thread that there's indeed a problem with the textures for the editor in Steam edition. They're working on it, but I guess it might take some time given the weekend...
Old 09-17-2010, 09:01 PM
Approved Member

Hmmm, that is indeed a bummer. Bought it to give me something to do this weekend while waiting for Civilization 5 to unlock. I'm not really that much into the game but I love to create my own maps, campaigns etc.

Guess I'm back to not having anything to do this weekend and being bored again, plus $19.99

Bummer.

I've yet to see a new game release (digitally) and buy it on day 1 and have everything go right, dont' see why this company should be any different really.

Last edited by City Builder; 09-17-2010 at 09:03 PM.
Old 09-18-2010, 04:11 AM
Registered Member

I don't even see the editor program, let alone any textures.... :/