Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Space Rangers

Space Rangers The lavish mix of an intense space RPG with 3D real-time strategy.

Old 11-03-2011, 11:06 AM
Approved Member

Default Missions question

Hi guys,

Anyone knows how can we reliably find missions late game when 90% of them have been completed already? Without actually running from planet to planet asking around a thousand times to get one.

Thx

Last edited by modo; 11-03-2011 at 04:46 PM.
Old 03-10-2012, 02:48 PM
Approved Member

No, but late in the game you should not have to be looking for missions. After a few years you should be making most of your money by selling dominator stuff to the science bases.
Old 03-24-2012, 06:01 AM
Approved Member

Thx, but I bathe in money / exp and anything else late game. The only thing I did not manage is to complete all the missions....obviously, my ocd needs that.
Old 05-08-2012, 10:46 AM
Registered Member

I prefer to do missions late game there rewards are MUCH bigger, i tend to trade early game
Old 06-08-2012, 11:39 PM
Approved Member

well the best way for me was to liberate a system most of time they have a new mission (specialty rts ones )

and changing difficulty seems to give u harder missions if u chose easy difficulty there is less chance to get harder missions (again its very true for rts one)

another thing you can do is changing day every few days ( i am not sure maybe every month) u get a different mission
well the last thing is liberate different race and try your luck
Old 06-09-2012, 06:28 AM
Approved Member

Thx omegaweapon but I've been there already, I've tested all these options and completing the rts ones is not a problem.
Liberatig systems does indeed free some more missions but the question was for that point where you've done almost all of them (and I mean I'm left with only three assasination missions that I can't get anywhere for 10 years already).
I've even remained on the same planet and let the turns go, checking every two turns for a whole year...no dice.