Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Assault Squad

Men of War: Assault Squad Sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War

Old 09-21-2011, 07:03 PM
Registered Member

Default Crash to desktop

I am begging you to fix your game. NO it is not my computer or my system specs or my Direct X or so. Its the game. A huge amount of people have the same problem, which at moments when gaming with friends we all crash to desktop at the exact same time so its is not me. A god knows if there was a day that the game did not crash on me. Here is a screenshot of the crash. Please fix it!
-A very unsatisfied customer

Last edited by Penetralia13; 09-21-2011 at 07:09 PM.
Old 09-21-2011, 10:58 PM
Registered Member

i was about to win a game and my game crashed just a couople minutes ago. Why does this company care so little about mutliplayer functionality. You can have a good game, but no one wants to buy it because its so buggy and INCOMPETENT as a multiplayer platform. HoN for example is an okay game, but what makes everyone play it is the multiplayer platform.

If you guys just fixed that and stopped worrying about likes on facebook so many people who play this game. All my friends rather play HoN than buy this game because they know the multiplayer is so incompetently made.
Old 09-24-2011, 08:35 PM
Registered Member

5 crashes in 8 hours its UNACCEPTABLE

FIX YOUR GAME