Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR Questions

RNR Questions All questions about game.

Old 02-28-2010, 04:48 PM
Registered Member

Arrow Warehouse Questions.

Title tells everything, when i go to warehouse(i have tested 8 different warehouse) and everytime i get message like this:
Attached Images
File Type: bmp nimetön.bmp (1.22 MB, 56 views)
Old 03-01-2010, 05:40 AM
Approved Member

To get delivery contracts in this region, you must open the branch office here first.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:53 PM
Registered Member

Okay, thanks to help. But how do i open new office? (Im not good in russian )
Old 03-10-2010, 09:12 PM
Registered Member

To purchase new offices, you must go to your first office, and go to one of the first two tabs on the left. One is for trucks and the other should be for the offices. Once there you just select the office you want and buy. It should be the same buy button you use for buying trucks, or when at the repair shop. Hope this helps!
Old 02-16-2011, 01:19 AM
Registered Member

Hello, all. Newbie to the boards here.

("Strummer" is my profile name on R'n'R, so I figured I'd use it as my handle here )

I've got a question about the "open offer" notices that show up in the newspapers at the 60 Miles bars:

Is the offer truly "open" to all who arrive at the specified warehouse within the allotted time, or must one first have a contract with said warehouse?

I made it to one warehouse with about 40 minutes to spare and was given the "you don't have a contract with us so you don't get any freight, now get off my land" (or words to that effect) message we've all seen.

Should I keep trying for these open offers at warehouses in which I have no contract (or branch office, or however you say it), and just assume I encountered a bug this time, or am I just spitting into the wind?

Thank you for your time.

Feb. 28 2011 EDIT:
Drove like a madman to make it in time for an open offer at a warehouse in which I do have a contract, and just ended up getting the regular warehouse experience. So, yeah, like USA TRUCKER said, don't bother with these items.

Last edited by Strummer; 03-01-2011 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Relocated To The Proper Thread.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:40 AM
Approved Member

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Just ignore those open offers. It’s just eye candy according to one of the developers of RNR. We were all wondering about this early on at the release in the game. I’ll try to find the developers post about this topic.

UPDATE:
I found it! Open Offers. This conversation is only 7 postings long. Donnerwetter is one of the developers of RNR.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 02-16-2011 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Additional Information.
Old 02-16-2011, 11:39 PM
Registered Member

Thanks for the reply and the link, USA Trucker.

I thought maybe I mistook a verb for an adjective and misinterpreted "open offer" to mean "here's an offer that is open to everyone" rather than "click here to open an offer." Turns out it actually means "click here to see some words."

My apologies for having posted in the wrong thread.
Old 02-16-2011, 11:46 PM
Approved Member

Don't worry about it. It happens.