Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Units, artifacts, spells and Pet Dragon

Units, artifacts, spells and Pet Dragon Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts, spells and Pet Dragon.

Old 02-07-2011, 11:52 AM
Approved Member

Default Fool's Cap

I've purchased the Fool's Cap, which according to its description is supposed to give "+1 Morale to all troops". Yet when I equip it, none of my units (engineers, droids, cannoneers, royal snakes) gain any morale. Is the item bugged, or is there something wrong with the description?
Old 02-07-2011, 05:36 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah View Post
I've purchased the Fool's Cap, which according to its description is supposed to give "+1 Morale to all troops". Yet when I equip it, none of my units (engineers, droids, cannoneers, royal snakes) gain any morale. Is the item bugged, or is there something wrong with the description?
I believe it is a description problem, though that is basically the same as a bug from our standpoint eh?

It gives +1 Morale to Humans. Yeah, not so impressive now is it? .
Old 02-07-2011, 07:08 PM
Approved Member

What the... I already responded to this thread that it only works for Humans. I guess the web monsters lost it. Ugh.

Anyway, that isn't the only item that has this problem. Some "Army Drums" also only works on Humans too.
Old 02-08-2011, 06:17 AM
Approved Member

Argh. Time to find some new headwear, then. So much for the idea of trying out the Lucky Set, too - I already used up the charges on the Dice (there's no way to "reload" them, is there?) and I assume the Jolly Roger mainly gives some bonuses to pirates/sea dogs, which I don't need?
Old 02-08-2011, 03:59 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah View Post
Argh. Time to find some new headwear, then. So much for the idea of trying out the Lucky Set, too - I already used up the charges on the Dice (there's no way to "reload" them, is there?) and I assume the Jolly Roger mainly gives some bonuses to pirates/sea dogs, which I don't need?
No, the jolly Roger is a weapon that gives +20% crit damage. It's really good actually. That set is bordering on awesome... but the lucky dice having no luck makes them pretty bad .
Old 02-08-2011, 07:25 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechnophobe View Post
No, the jolly Roger is a weapon that gives +20% crit damage. It's really good actually. That set is bordering on awesome... but the lucky dice having no luck makes them pretty bad .
Unless I am missing something, isn't +20% to crit damage the same as +20% to base damage?

So the +20% to crit damage is far worse, since you NEED to hit a crit to benefit.