Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Gameplay questions threads

Gameplay questions threads Everything about playing CoD (missions, tactics, how to... and etc.)

Old 11-11-2012, 10:33 PM
Approved Member

Default Operation "Angry Hedgehog 2"

In the near future! Follow the news.

I welcome you gentlemen pilots!
Community Forum pilots sukhoi.ru invites you to participate in a friendly transaction "Evil Hedgehog 2"

Rough Sketch mission is:

1.Blue team attacked a convoy of ships, and red team it should protect. Or are likely to surface targets.
2. Number of participants 50 to 50. All in one lifetime! The estimated number of participants, as it all depends on your activity. Well if you have about 50 pilots.
3. The red fighters (30 Hurricane, 20 Spitfire) in blue 20 Ju-87 and 30 Bf-109 fighters of different modifications. The number of ships in the convoy 20, the destruction of which 15 are considered to be sufficient to win the mission. Once again it's all about the draft and the objectives to be refined as well as the number and type of aircraft parties.
4. Red or siniyu side by lot chosen captains of each team. You've got to be prepared to defend and defend. You can certainly fly and 2 times for each side, but I do not think it would be fun.

I need you to captain your team. Conditionally be called yellow_team.
Your captain has to collect and record the participants. It is desirable for a week, a maximum of two to determine the number of players on each side. This will determine the number of targets and the color of our teams.

I apologize for the terrible translation. Later will be a professional translation.

Last edited by Maler; 11-12-2012 at 08:37 PM.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:47 PM
Approved Member

Cool idea. I read other details somewhere else and may I have a hurricane and a Stuka (or an Me 109/B if avaliable) slot for 1C please?

This kind of combat is going to be epic and large. Can't wait for it. Good luck trying to get all the pilots needed for it

S!
Eagle
Old 11-12-2012, 08:38 PM
Approved Member

Updated the first post. We are in for a great fight!)))
Old 11-12-2012, 11:25 PM
Approved Member

And how do those 50 RAF's will be implemented... 6 at a time ?...Big Wing?...Kamikaze?...How do the Fighter Command WILL know that BLUE'll go after the ships? HUH?

nynek
Old 11-13-2012, 08:36 AM
Approved Member

Im ready at 1C side

If is possible i will in Bf-109. Or if will few pilots - i can fly STuka too. But Bf is priority. Thnx for understanding.

Last edited by JG1Baron; 11-13-2012 at 11:58 AM.
Old 11-13-2012, 09:18 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nynek View Post
And how do those 50 RAF's will be implemented... 6 at a time ?...Big Wing?...Kamikaze?...How do the Fighter Command WILL know that BLUE'll go after the ships? HUH?

nynek
The mission is designed for 1.5 - 2 hours. The time and date have not yet agreed.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:00 AM
Approved Member

Kitchener-Britons.jpg Uncle_Sam_(pointing_finger).jpg

Haven't you joined yet? C'mon guys!
It will be fun and awesome
Just imagine 50 vs 50 Get on comms, choose your captain, divide all these people into small groups as you wish and so on.

I want to mention that the side will be chosen by drawing. That's why you need a capitain
So be ready to fight on every plane available!

Last edited by =vit_unit=; 11-13-2012 at 11:12 AM.