Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Multiplayer Mode

Multiplayer Mode All discussions and questions about MP

Old 05-24-2010, 02:55 AM
Registered Member

Default Anyone Support Me

This doesn't make any sense at all, if you said that because i violate the rules, so i need to be banned for a week might make some senses ( being honest, this is the first 17+ game that banned players because of the language they use and without any warning). but if you can't make sure you will get everyone unbanned by the time you set, this is totally wrong

Everyone pay like $20+ to play the game, we are not here paying for waiting and hopping that i can be unbanned tomorrow morning even the ban date is expire already.

Don't let us feel like that if we unfortunately didn't get unbanned after the ban date expire that means we need to absorb these ourselves.

Remember we are the customers that pay ( we are not people who just download the game and play Lan with their friends) everything that you have is from us, this is not the right way to treat the customers who support you and the game.

Anyone Support Me???
Old 05-24-2010, 04:03 AM
Registered Member

well as you see in my thread, I and many other have been banned for a week now because someone is too lazy to do administration.

Its ridiculous since you can't even contest the ban since they don't say really what it was for.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:13 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trbaron View Post
well as you see in my thread, I and many other have been banned for a week now because someone is too lazy to do administration.

Its ridiculous since you can't even contest the ban since they don't say really what it was for.
I agree we should at least be given the chance to contest a ban, I swore at a guy who was blatant cheating and he said he would report me on here. Due to his actions I get a ban for my reaction doesn't seem fair.
Old 05-25-2010, 12:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brit67 View Post
I agree we should at least be given the chance to contest a ban, I swore at a guy who was blatant cheating and he said he would report me on here. Due to his actions I get a ban for my reaction doesn't seem fair.
Thats like if you were to tell Stalin he made a horrible ruler. Freedom of speech is new in Russia.
Old 05-26-2010, 03:36 AM
Approved Member

I personally like the baning system.

hearing teenagers using bad word to make themselves cool or making themselves think that their a adult.

is good that this baning system is here to keep them in line to be polite and is also Teach them to know that the use of bad word is not needed to get your word out.

so when is come to the baning system i don't Support you.

but if your ban for one week and two week have pass and you are not unbanned that i can understand.

but your comments about being ban without any warning is just not true because when you start the Multiplayer lobby you can see clearly the rules.

you just choose to ignore it.

so when you do get unbanned remember to be polite and if you cannot respect the rules play a different game.

Last edited by SpeedWolf; 05-26-2010 at 04:19 AM.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:39 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedWolf View Post
I personally like the baning system.
+1
Old 06-17-2010, 06:25 PM
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by c5o212ben123 View Post
This doesn't make any sense at all, if you said that because i violate the rules, so i need to be banned for a week might make some senses ( being honest, this is the first 17+ game that banned players because of the language they use and without any warning). but if you can't make sure you will get everyone unbanned by the time you set, this is totally wrong

Everyone pay like $20+ to play the game, we are not here paying for waiting and hopping that i can be unbanned tomorrow morning even the ban date is expire already.

Don't let us feel like that if we unfortunately didn't get unbanned after the ban date expire that means we need to absorb these ourselves.

Remember we are the customers that pay ( we are not people who just download the game and play Lan with their friends) everything that you have is from us, this is not the right way to treat the customers who support you and the game.

Anyone Support Me???
they should warn first!
Old 06-17-2010, 08:39 PM
Approved Member

Its your decision if you want to follow the rules or not. If you don't want to get banned or worse, just follow the rules in the first place.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:17 PM
Approved Member

I have no problems viewing the rules when I first login to MP. I can see them clearly as well as almost everyone else. Either your game is bugged or your blind.
Old 06-18-2010, 07:16 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsakov829 View Post
I have no problems viewing the rules when I first login to MP. I can see them clearly as well as almost everyone else. Either your game is bugged or your blind.
then the game is bugged, and i shouldnt have been banned till 21 june. and btw people pay for those games, theyre not free so they should at least get a warning before they get banned, not evrybody looks at the chat screen at the beginning you know.