Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Off-Road Drive

Off-Road Drive Off-Road Drive delivers a true-to-life, off-road, extreme racing experience.

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 03:56 PM
Registered Member

Exclamation Free roam thread!!

The purpose of this thread is to hopefully get the attention of the developers out there and get them to give us some FREEdom in this and let us ROAM the environment. Offroading is not just about racing its about getting out and having fun. So basically the more people that post here hopefully they will eventually realize that this game needs more to be a great game. They have the ability to make this an awesome game, now lets get them to do it!!! Also, more realistic damage would be nice too
Old 10-07-2011, 03:58 PM
Registered Member

Also, the ability to further modify vehicles might be nice too
Old 10-07-2011, 04:20 PM
Registered Member

/sign
Old 10-07-2011, 05:39 PM
Approved Member

Yes I would certainly love to see some sort of free roam. The ability to free roam in a multi-player game where you could hook on and winch each other out or over obstacles would be a great addition and encourage team work to get to certain places.
Old 10-07-2011, 06:10 PM
Registered Member

Free roam will make this game the best ever!

Im realy sad that they dident think of that... I dont like the racing parts in this game... I just wanna start the game and go offroad and just have fun...

Please make a free roam.. Im realy sad...
Old 10-07-2011, 06:10 PM
Approved Member

Default what the point?

This has all been said before during game development and they didn't listen to us.So what will make them listen now? They already have their hands full with needing to make patches to fix a multiple of things.This would be best in the forums on some modders site.IMHO.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:35 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnestah View Post
Yes I would certainly love to see some sort of free roam. The ability to free roam in a multi-player game where you could hook on and winch each other out or over obstacles would be a great addition and encourage team work to get to certain places.
This would be awesome!!! i love teamwork man!
Old 10-08-2011, 01:26 AM
Approved Member

I would love to have a free roam mode. The races just ruin it because if I even turn around it makes me respawn saying that I am going the wrong way. Free roam, more realistic damage, and more vehicle customization would be nice.
Old 10-09-2011, 04:12 PM
Registered Member

I couldn't agree more about needing a Free Roam option. I thought the game had this and I would not have made the purchase if I knew it was missing. The opening video in-game is very misleading regarding this. The vehicles shown are driving on open terain and are clearly not on a marked course with poles and rope. Please add this or I'm affraid I will have to put the game down and take the $30 loss.
Old 10-10-2011, 09:43 PM
Registered Member

Good news everyone, check it:

https://www.facebook.com/offroadgame...t=feed_comment
Closed Thread