Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Updates

Updates Patches, updates and related discussions

Old 05-31-2009, 02:31 PM
Registered Member

Default Patch 1.0.22 to 1.11.3.0 problem

+Hello,
I bought 2 days ago Men of War. I didn know about differents versions. My version its 1.0.22.

I downloaded OFFICIAL patch 1.11.3.0, but during the start of installation I see info:

"THE SETUP HAS DETECTED THAT NO VERSION OF MEN OF WAR IS INSTALLED.

THE UPDATE REQUIRES A PREVIOUS VERSION OF THE GAME BE INSTALLED. SETUP CANNOT CONTINUE".

It's big problem to me - I cant play with 95% people in multiplayer (they have 1.11.3).

I bought game with english, polish and hungarian version. I didnt install the game on disc C: - but on disc E:, but I dont think its a problem.

Please, help me.

Thx.
Old 05-31-2009, 05:27 PM
Registered Member

Where did you buy it ?
Old 06-01-2009, 12:27 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by moris212 View Post
+Hello,
I bought 2 days ago Men of War. I didn know about differents versions. My version its 1.0.22.

I downloaded OFFICIAL patch 1.11.3.0, but during the start of installation I see info:

"THE SETUP HAS DETECTED THAT NO VERSION OF MEN OF WAR IS INSTALLED.

THE UPDATE REQUIRES A PREVIOUS VERSION OF THE GAME BE INSTALLED. SETUP CANNOT CONTINUE".

It's big problem to me - I cant play with 95% people in multiplayer (they have 1.11.3).

I bought game with english, polish and hungarian version. I didnt install the game on disc C: - but on disc E:, but I dont think its a problem.

Please, help me.

Thx.
Try all patch versions till you find which is yours,here's the link.
http://www.menofwargame.com/updates.phtml
Also what your file name is called in your start/program area should give you a clue to which version you need.

Last edited by Morgoth; 06-01-2009 at 12:30 PM.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:31 PM
Approved Member

moris212 may have the retail 1C EU release that's version 1.022.1 and has STILL not been properly patched yet. You can get the multiplayer-only beta 1.11.3 patch from the DMS forums here: http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu/forums...php?f=9&t=2648

Please release our patch 1C. What could possibly take so long to package it up? A simple zip file will do just fine. My tanks in single player run out of gas so quickly
________
Honda ANF125

Last edited by bugmenot; 01-23-2011 at 01:05 AM.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:49 PM
Registered Member

Well mate, i have the same problem! I have posted my problem in the Technical Subforum, but no response, i included screenshots i am positive we have the same problem. I have to say 1C is a joke, i am very sad i paid 50$ for the game, even more sad that i recommended it to another 5 people so 6 of us bought it off this website and its been weeks, no help. I have finished the SP 2 times already.

Well its a hard choice today, West (good supported but unrealistic games) or East (bad support but realistic) improvement is nowhere in sight...
Old 06-01-2009, 11:14 PM
Registered Member

Default Problem with patch 1.0.22 to 1.11.3.0

Thx for all suggestions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
Try all patch versions till you find which is yours,here's the link.
http://www.menofwargame.com/updates.phtml
Also what your file name is called in your start/program area should give you a clue to which version you need.
I wrote, I used patches from official website - no effect. Official supoort isnt answering. I dont know what I should to do with this problem, I cant play multiplayer still...

Any good unofficial patch?
Old 06-01-2009, 11:16 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biskit64 View Post
Where did you buy it ?
In supermarket in Poland.

PS. Są tu jacyś Polacy?
Old 06-15-2009, 02:11 AM
Approved Member

I have metaboli download game version and we metaboli peeps are still waiting for a fix for the released and untested patch to allow us to also update our version. That fix was suppose to be out like 2 weeks ago or something and still nothing.

Their software support is atrocious, no other word for it. I for one won't be making the mistake of purchasing another game made by 1C, Best Way , or any of the people involved with this game. It seems the more time goes on the worse game's are getting quality wise and we're the ones on the losing end not them.

I'm tired of being lied to, simple as that.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=7744

Last edited by KiloAlpha4; 06-15-2009 at 02:14 AM.
Old 06-18-2009, 07:39 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiloAlpha4 View Post
I have metaboli download game version and we metaboli peeps are still waiting for a fix for the released and untested patch to allow us to also update our version. That fix was suppose to be out like 2 weeks ago or something and still nothing.

Their software support is atrocious, no other word for it. I for one won't be making the mistake of purchasing another game made by 1C, Best Way , or any of the people involved with this game. It seems the more time goes on the worse game's are getting quality wise and we're the ones on the losing end not them.

I'm tired of being lied to, simple as that.

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=7744
Now the problem with patches is fixed. There are only two files: separate for Metaboli and one for all others.
You will find the links here: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=7937
Old 08-03-2009, 08:37 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike-it View Post
Now the problem with patches is fixed. There are only two files: separate for Metaboli and one for all others.
You will find the links here: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=7937
Patch problem has NOT BEEN FIXED.
Still can't update because it cant find my game directory