Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 10-30-2012, 12:19 AM
Approved Member

Default Maiden posible locations questions?

I like to go explore all the areas, but it seams I missed the vendor with maidens, I didn't see them thru the spider. Is it possible they weren't anywhere or there is one scripted vendor with them?
Old 10-30-2012, 12:41 AM
Approved Member

I found some in Verling, and a good stack of 30 of them in Fastlands (at the lighthouse with the guy who wants Herring).

Obviously they are randomized somewhat, but I only found I think 49, in total, throughout the first four islands, which makes me think they are rarer.

Hey, and remember you can use the 'arrows' in the list of troops to see more than 2. Sometimes people don't know that and are passing buy troops for sale they didn't know about!
Old 10-30-2012, 12:46 AM
Approved Member

thanks for quick replay, hmm... all the locations you mentioned i visited and... nada, sometimes i think the game just hates me lol
yeah and arrow thingy i learned the hard way in previous games.