Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD Multiplayer

CoD Multiplayer Everything about multiplayer in IL-2 CoD

Old 05-14-2012, 06:12 AM
Approved Member

Default HyperLobby!

Hey!
Why dont everybody join HYPERLOBBY ?!
I cant find people to play with, and in HyperLobby, i can only find everything from 0-10 max players.. And almost everyone running the v1.6 "/
Old 05-14-2012, 06:15 AM
Approved Member

Most players use the multiplayer server list built into ClOD to select their on-line experience. Go to multiplayer->client in ClOD & select a server from the list there. There were over 100 pilots on the ATAG server the other day

Get the latest COD Team Fusion patch info HERE
Old 05-14-2012, 06:43 AM
Approved Member

Okey, then i will try and see today if i can find a game :p
Old 05-14-2012, 02:10 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hveding View Post
Hey!
Why dont everybody join HYPERLOBBY ?!
I cant find people to play with, and in HyperLobby, i can only find everything from 0-10 max players.. And almost everyone running the v1.6 "/

give it time,we think that after the game is actually fixed and running the way it was ment to be you WILL see more players and servers in hyperlobby.In my opinion just having a "server list" is not enough for the il2 community.

BH_woodstock
HYPER/STAFF

amd dual core 5400+
6gb ram
gtx460
win7 ultimate
trackir
ms sw ff2 joystick

Last edited by BH_woodstock; 05-14-2012 at 07:24 PM.
Old 05-14-2012, 03:34 PM
Approved Member

the HL was espacially usefull ( actually needed) to organize the il2 style COOP play. To join 'dogfightservers' the ingame system is good enough IMO.....
Old 05-14-2012, 08:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG53Frankyboy View Post
the HL was espacially usefull ( actually needed) to organize the il2 style COOP play. To join 'dogfightservers' the ingame system is good enough IMO.....
i agree 100% on the coop play,In the past 2 years i have done more coop flying than anything.Before that i was just in Dogfight servers for several years.Back in the days when i was NORAD_woodstock we had a pilot that was a fantastic writer and would write out a chapter each week featuring NORAD pilots and another squad from the lobby and then the next week we had another member host a coop based on last weeks chapters.This dude was like the louis l'amour of ww2 story telling.it was cool knowing your role in each coop we did.
As far as the rest of Hyperlobby.(DF servers,"friends",great servers,"friends",chat feature,"friends",ignore list, and of course the main thing Hyperlobby did was bring all us "friends" together.)What im saying is regardless of what system is used "friends" need a place to gather.And THAT is what made il2 series what it is today. Make no mistake about it.We as a community NEED a place to gather as friends. Until then regardless of what system is used Cliffs of Dover will never add up to what Il2 series was and to me still is.(patching to this day by TD,ALL the mods and added features over the years.)Nothing can compare to il2 series...yet.Did Hyperlobby have anything to do with it??It helped but YOU as a community did it."Friends" that have come and gone over the years.I can name a few who have passed on and we as a community "saluted" them all and shed real tears for these people.I can name 6 that i never would have met without a program such as Hyperlobby.THAT my "friends" to me is what made il2 series a success. YOU PEOPLE.THIS community and NO other.So... without a place a "home" sorta speak we can sit here and whine all we want about how the game is now and remember the old days but this game wont get anywhere as FAST as we want it to without some gathering place.Where a person can share ideas in REAL time.Hyperlobby is open and ready for YOU.
ALL in ALL I dont care where we go.But we need "That" place to go.Somebody do something.with all these great minds here Im sure somebody here can figure something out.

okay,Im done.

~S~

BH_woodstock
HYPER/STAFF

amd dual core 5400+
6gb ram
gtx460
Win7 Ultimate
trackir
ms sw ff2 joystick

Last edited by BH_woodstock; 05-14-2012 at 08:05 PM.
Old 05-14-2012, 09:34 PM
Approved Member

Talk to the developer (jiri i believe). If we can work with him with the source code we'll implement it into our commander. I'd love to use HL, but after months of babysitting the server, we're not about to start doing that again.

ATAG Forums + Stats
Old 05-14-2012, 10:33 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATAG_Bliss View Post
Talk to the developer (jiri i believe). If we can work with him with the source code we'll implement it into our commander. I'd love to use HL, but after months of babysitting the server, we're not about to start doing that again.
I will send a pm to Jiri and see what can be done
Old 05-15-2012, 10:56 AM
Approved Member

I am one who believes that IL2 got to be what it was (maybe still is in some ways*) thanks to HyperLobby.
It is good to maintain references from the past, they might be obsolete and old fashioned but still will show you
how far you can get TODAY...

I also think that HyperLobby can help a great deal to CloD in order to become a reference meeting point for
the community, the WWII international world wide combat flying simulation community.

I do not feel too comfortable in Steam.
I do not have a single claim against Steam but then I do not have either any single positive feeling about them.

Positive feelings that I will always have about HyperLobby.

Salutes Majo
Old 05-15-2012, 12:38 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majo View Post
I am one who believes that IL2 got to be what it was (maybe still is in some ways*) thanks to HyperLobby.
It is good to maintain references from the past, they might be obsolete and old fashioned but still will show you
how far you can get TODAY...

I also think that HyperLobby can help a great deal to CloD in order to become a reference meeting point for
the community, the WWII international world wide combat flying simulation community.

I do not feel too comfortable in Steam.
I do not have a single claim against Steam but then I do not have either any single positive feeling about them.

Positive feelings that I will always have about HyperLobby.

Salutes Majo
+1,HL it was a Must for all the community, squadrons, wars, coops etc...hope to see it again on COD!
S!