Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 05-22-2011, 05:04 PM
Approved Member

Default Awards, Promotions, Pilot Statistics

Well, I had started the RAF campaign, and was doing ok. Came home from work last night and figured "I can get in a mission without waking the wife and then hit the rack." Lo and behold, my campaign had been restarted. (I think that my son decided to start a campaign himself.) That made me want to smother him with his pillow. Anyhow, I hope that they make it so that you can have different pilots on different missions, and different realism settings.

I would also LOVE to see the awards, promotions and statistics brought back for individual pilots.

Anyway, /rantoff...... LOVING this game! Watching oil stream out of a BF-110, seeing the float ripped off of a HE-115, pausing the game and looking at a Stuka pilot slumped over the controls after a nice deflection shot. Sweetness and goodness abounds.
Old 05-22-2011, 07:30 PM
Approved Member

Couldn't not agree more. Good news is that Luthier said something about GUI changes, so I hope they don't forget about stuff like that. After all, having a chance to compare your stats and "interact" with your squadron a bit is what usually already creates 50% of the immersion offline.